1. Create guidance documents regarding use of power frequency and radiofrequency radiation in schools and other public areas frequented by vulnerable groups.
2. Support medical professionals, educators and parents in promoting electromagnetic health for children in school and home environments.
3. Achieve funding for research into Electromagnetic Hypersensitivity (EHS).
4. Research clinical characteristics of EHS and current diagnostic and management tools.
5. Provide advice to medical professionals regarding diagnosis and management of EHS and create formal guidance documents for consistent, state-of-the-art care.
6. Facilitate the construction of academic programs for medical professionals.
7. Provide, promote and support awareness campaigns and lectures to improve public education regarding current scientific understanding.
8. Optimise global academic connections for current knowledge sharing and research collaboration.
9. Make clear our concerns regarding current policy to PHE / DOH in the hope of constructive dialogue to optimise an improved and united approach.